It’s time to tell the world — and your friends & neighbours — about Independent Devizes ~ @indiedevizes!
We are spreading the word about all the excellent independent small retailers, indie businesses and freelancers that are in our town. Please help us by using the site and sharing it with others.
This town is amazing and has so much going on in a ‘normal’ year – Devizes Festival, Devizes Outdoor Celebratory Arts [DOCA] events, the Devizes Food & Drink Festival and many more events that are have been supported by our local businesses over the years…
What you’ll find on this site….
- shops, eateries & drinkeries
- grocers and fresh veg box providers – pick up or delviery
- garden centres
- alcohol sales, including those who delivered safely to your door
- artists, artisans and crafters
- wellbeing services that benefit individuals, such as one-to-one movement and health sessions, osteopaths etc.
- ‘other’ businesses such as those selling books, jigsaws, prints, stationery, cards, artists; freelancers and more
- emergency lockdown services – electricians and plumbers
We’ll be adding new businesses throughout the year.
The [small but perfectly formed] Devizes Retailers & Independents team
If you are a local independent shop, artisan, crafter or artist this is the place for you. As well as town centre retailers, we have farm shops and cafes, alehouses and restaurants ~ we welcome you all to join our merry band of intrepid indies @indiedevizes *
Suffering from competing with big outfits? JOIN US ▶
NOTE: We are all volunteers, so sometimes it takes a little while to respond to enquiries and joining requests – please be patient. Thanks.